Thursday, June 24, 2010

Excitement

 I am excited tonight, even after the long day I had. I have applied so far, for 2 Creative Team Calls. I still feel pretty new to be applying for such an experience position. However, I feel that I can do it. In fact, I look forward to the opportunity to doing so.

I did not finish any layouts today, though I did work on two pages quite a bit. I actually had one almost finished last night, but this morning found out my computer restarted its self for routine updates.. Of course, I did not save my work before ending the night. So I started over today and actually am liking the new layout better. Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive!


Stores to check out:
Ahhh Scrap!
Moo Two Designs
Shabby Princess

So many more great stores to visit! Ill add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment